The chamber is divided into an upper and lower level.
The lower level
is used for anesthetic gas induction. The upper level
provides laminar flow air cleaning. The dual levels are separated by a silicone membrane that allows easy access to animals
When removing animals from the lower induction chamber, any escaping gas is immediately captured in the upper level
and then flows into the built-in charcoal filter. Clean air is then re-circulated back through the upper chamber.
• Protects your employees by offering maximum personnel safety
during anesthetic induction, eliminates the need for a fume hood.
• Animals remain in an anesthetized state without having to evacuate the chamber to remove gas, prevents animals from waking up
• Circulates warm air to maintain animals’ body temperature
• Incorporates a self-contained laminar flow system
• Compatible with your existing system
• Cage tilts open for easy insertion of animals
• Emission reduced to 0.02 ppm, 100 times lower than NIOSH Guidelines of 2 ppm. Virtually no release of isoflurane into the room.
• Simple one-step chamber flush after use.