Honeycomb pattern mesh for the new, elevated stand
The new, elevated mesh stand for the Electronic Von Frey and other nociceptive research on rodents (rats and mice), by Bioseb, features numerous functionalities to optimize and facilitate the operator's work when manipulating animals:
• Mesh with honeycomb pattern with an optimized ratio between the black, anodized mesh surface and the amount of holes, increasing visibility and hence your ability to reach paws.
• Excellent physical and chemical corrosion resistance (urine, cleaning operations, etc.).
• Foldable design : delivered folded/flat, easy assembly and storage.
• Anti-slip feet to improve stability on the work bench.
• Standard height: 30 cm: compatible with the entire Electronic Von Frey range, and especially suitable for our EVF5 software with the Electronic Von Frey featuring Embedded Camera.
• Delivered with height extensions (45cm) : this latest innovative feature allows you to use the stand for other applications where a height of 45 cm is required. The elevated stand can accommodate up to 3 BIO-PVF cages, i.e. 18 mice or 6 rats, without bending.
Extension to increase the height of the new, elevated mesh stand for EVF (rats and mice) from 30 cm (standard) to 45 cm (extended)
• Post-operative disorders
• Ghost pain
• Diabetic neuropathy
• Nerve Regeneration
- Dimensions - Overall
- 840x350x300 mm - 840x350x450 mm with extensions